This position takes incoming service calls, evaluates the level of importance, creates service tickets, and reviews and analyzes technical support tickets and tracks incidents that occur with our Electric Car Chargers. The ideal candidate has a technical background in troubleshooting service calls. A proven service leader, excellent communicator, and decision-maker, and will also provide occasional escalation customer service as needed to our valued customers. This position report to the operations team, CSR Supervisor.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support to our customers including testing and troubleshooting as needed.
- Responsible for answering requests via tickets, chats, emails, and phone. These requests must be responded to promptly with the highest level of customer service possible.
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is exceeded.
- Respond to customer billing questions, challenges, and escalate to supervisor as needed.
- Outbound contact with customers via phone and email to assist them with account management.
- Own customer inquiries and follow issues through to excellent resolution.
- Commit to being a subject matter expert on our products and brands for customers.
- Communicate clearly with internal departments ensuring excellent service.
- Prepare spreadsheets and word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations.
- Assist with customer feedback on our software and product testing for new products and functionality.
- Coordinate the logistics for charger installations and commissioning.
- Provide logistical support rollout and field upgrade projects.
- Assist in scheduling the activities of field staff during project-related activities.
- Ensure parts are shipped to field staff for any and all installations, commissioning, and project work.
- Update project tracking lists and work orders and report progress to our customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical or customer service experience.
- EV Charging network or automotive industry or experience is a plus.
- Salesforce software experience (PLUS)
- Outstanding service orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated time management skills are required for this position to meet the turnaround and fulfillment times needed for success.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines and be a team player.
- Excellent, professional, verbal, and written communicator with a coaching mindset.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.