The Quality Assurance (QA) Director will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Develops, implements & maintains compliance to the AS9100/ISO9001
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related field required with supervisory experience a plus.
- ISO 9001 certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Holiday Pay / Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to grow and develop & build your resume
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination.